Military Entitlements at Ivey
We are honored to serve those who choose to defend our freedom and our country. All Active duty, Reserve and Retired veterans and their families may be entitle to a complementary burial space and discounts on funeral arrangements. These discounts apply to any preplanning purchases and to any active duty military family who suffers a loss while deployed or serving in our armed forces.
Terms of Sale
To be qualified, the veteran or veteran's family must provide proof of other than dishonorable discharge. The following is other criteria and conditions that apply:
- Active Duty, Retired, Reserve, National Guard, or Veteran
- Current or widowed spouse of veteran
- Biological, legally adopted, and step-children of veteran
- Parents of veteran
Veterans Burial Certificate provides one Complimentary Veteran's Burial Space when preplanning at no charge other than a onetime Perpetual Care Fee required by Ohio State Law. The space is provided in accordance with the following:
- Space location will be determined by the cemetery management.
- The veteran space can only be used by the veteran.
- All guaranteed funeral services will be discounted 10% for the Veteran. Cash advance items and merchandise are not included.
Killed In Action
If a member of our Armed Forces is killed in action, all cemetery and funeral goods and services for the Veteran are complimentary.